RADEON X1950XT 256MB GDDR3, HDCP, AVIVO Edition
|256MB GDDR3 |
|Bus support |
|PCI-Express x16 |
|CrossFire Ready |
The images is for reference only; actual spec.and PCB color are based on the real product
|Product Description |
Designed from the ground up to deliver maximum graphical detail at the best possible frame rates, the Radeon X1950XT’s state-of-the-art architecture includes an ultra-threaded engine for unparalleled shader performance. In addition, it is CrossFire™ ready, allowing your greatest multi-GPU fantasies to come true. The Radeon X1950XT ups the ante with Avivo™ video and display technology delivering movies, games, and photos in high-definition format with stunning color and realism.
| Product Features |
- Powered by ATI RADEON? RV580 GPU
- A 90-nanometer process GPU, a new ultra-threaded core 3D processing architecture
- 256-bit (512-bit Internal Ring Bus) 256MB GDDR3
- 48 parallel pixel pipelines
- PCI Express x16 lane native support
- Dual DVI (Double Dual-link) + HDTV + D-sub + HDCP + Video-In (AVIVO)
- Crypto ROM build-in key with HDCP decoding for Blu-ray and HD-DVD applications @1080i video quality.
- ATI’s Avivo™ technology connects to home entertainment devices and creates true-to-life image reproduction, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by ATI. Get high image fidelity with CRT and LCD displays, TVs, rear projection and plasma TVs, and projectors.
- New ultra-threaded core 3D architecture with ATI’s revolutionary Avivo video and display technology to drive performance to new heights with incredible speed and intense 3D graphics.
- The Radeon? X1950XT is CrossFire™ Ready to deliver multi-GPU gaming performance.
- Shader Model 3.0
- New High Dynamic Range features visual effects, and enhances realism with adaptive anti-aliasing and lightening fast performance.
- Accelerated MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX,WMV9, VC-1, and H.264 decoding.
- CATALYST™: Full Windows Vista LDDM support including Aero Glass visuals.